Tuesday 5 February 2013

Update...

I havnt posted in 5days. partly dude to being in bed ill, which is never good, so i thought it was about time that I updated my blog with the progress ive been making over the last week or so. (or lack of due to being stuck on the always difficult question "What kind of designer am I")

Being stuck on this question is quite ironic as i've always been interested in the art of advertising and branding, so why when it comes to branding myself do i find it hard?

The part of the brief I am most stuck on is that our "Final package should contain your logo along with 4 key pieces of information. You can include interests, inspirations or skills these may be visualised typographically, illustratively or any other way you feel is appropriate. Information can be presented externally on the packaging, contained within or a combination of both." 

No comments:

Post a Comment