Sunday 5 May 2013

To fill you in...

So I decided to change my idea completely and scrap my original story board and idea for a completely new one (I'm aware that this isn't very sensible in terms of research I have done). I then it will be a lot more beneficial to revert my idea back to the themes that I first came up with... Which make it fit better with my three words as well as motivates me more.

Why have I changed my mind?

Well mostly because after I did trials of my plan, I felt it looked childish and amateur-like (yes I am aware I'm not a pro, but I don't want It to look to naff)
Secondly after effects is my worst nightmare, after being to the workshops, having my computers crash on me several time (sometimes not even log on, and be no computers left) -reasoning for the lack of after effects workshop evidence, most of it didn't save!!
Thirdly, I didn't feel as it was as interesting and fit the music as well, I think reverting back to he dea of stop motion has made me more motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment