Tuesday 7 May 2013

Quick Evaluation

I am overall very pleased with my attempt at my own animation, i feel that some areas could of been better, for example, at some points the clay people became quite cracked, this was due to the vast amounts of movements that the characters were put through.. some of the movements seem quite sharp, which i could of changed.. HOWEVER, i wanted to animation to have a more of a 'do it yourself' kind of look as i think it adds to the effect.

I think changing my idea was a better idea, it allowed me to develop a more interesting concept, which didnt repeat itself! I didnt loose out of too much time doing this as it was just the basics that i changed, - the story board, which i had done before i had any introductions into animation software. When i had these introduction it became alot clearer to me that i didnt want to focus my whole animation around after effects, because well its confuses me! (getting the hang of photoshop was hard enough) but in time i think the idea of after effects will grow on me and i will be able to produce better quality animations!

I did enjoy the brief in some aspects as i was challenged and enjoyed myself when experimenting with the playdoh people and stop motion, but i have learnt how time consuming it actually it doing animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment